Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2012 Triple M Border Reivers' Raid 25-28 May
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
991 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2011 :  11:07:04  Show Profile
Triple M Register
Border Reivers’ Raid

Where? The Glorious “Scottish Borders”

When? 25th – 28th May 2012

A new event continuing in the style of the popular “Flat Cap and Whippet” weekends formerly held in the north of England.

The tour will take place over two and a half days and offers the opportunity to view the beautiful scenery of the Scottish Borders, using quiet but sometimes challenging roads ideal for enjoying MMM motoring, with time to explore some of the interesting and unusual places in this secret area of Scotland.

Barony Castle Hotel http://www.deverevenues.co.uk/locations/barony-castle.html

The Barony Castle Hotel at Eddleston near Peebles will be our base where parking for trailers and tow cars will be available. Entry is open to all members of the MGCC Triple M Register.

For further details, entry form, and regulations please e-mail Colin McLachlan at mmmborderreiversraid@acme-properties.co.uk (preferred) or write to Colin McLachlan, Greve Cottage, Stone of Morphie, DD10 0AA, Scotland, enclosing a C5 stamped self addressed envelope.

As a result of earlier publicity the tour is now more than half full with bookings. Anyone who previously noted their interest no longer has priority, so please contact me as soon as possible if you want to secure your entry

Colin

PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
991 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2011 :  10:43:20  Show Profile
My thanks to all those who have already booked their place on this tour of the beautiful Scottish Borders. Please note that there are now only ten places left, so best to get your booking in before the New Year. Email me at the above address, and note that it is possible to book by email and PayPal, thus avoiding the Christmas postal meltdown.

Colin

PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000