Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 parts wanted.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

robin

United Kingdom
177 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2016 :  11:13:46  Show Profile
Following parts wanted to try and get my car on the road this summer.In order of importance.
Splined six hole pinion to hardy spicer flange.I know this one is unlikely,a Rotax M D F J1 light switch and a J3 type banana exhaust manifold or information on who if anyone makes them.
Robin

robin

daveroberts

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2016 :  18:13:05  Show Profile
I can recommend Dave Tyler.
07813 204343. Has done one for my J3 and for my Lagonda M45 that kooks like a bag of snakes !

Dave

J 3758
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm Eades

United Kingdom
379 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2016 :  18:37:44  Show Profile
Robin,

I suggest you clasrify exactly what you want for your differential. A pininion would not be replaced without its matched crown wheel. Do you mean you want to connect to a non-standard prop-shaft? If so, Bailey Morris can probably provide what you need. They can make adaptors to join an M Type spider to Hardy Spicer.

Malcolm
M Type

Go to Top of Page

robin

United Kingdom
177 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2016 :  10:48:14  Show Profile
Sorry for not making myself plain and thank you for replies. It is just the flange I need,that mates with the pinion and bolts to prop shaft as original.Not a modern Hardy Spicer replacement. I just thought that many people had replaced theirs with the square type and thrown the round one in a box and that there would be many lying around. Robin.

robin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000