Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The MG Car Club President's International dinner
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  20:52:17  Show Profile
The now annual MGCC President's International dinner will take place on Saturday, 4 June 2016 at the end of day one of the two-day MG Live! event at Silverstone.

The Register has been invited to take a table of 8 at this event, Which takes place at the Silverstone Golf Club which is very close to the circuit itself. The cost is £30.00 per person, the same as last year.

With are only 140 places available, demand is likely to be high, so if you are interested in supporting the event, which if last year is to be relied upon should be great fun, would you please contact me as soon as possible to register a possible interest. There would be no commitment on your part at this stage.

Thanks,

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2016 :  19:01:01  Show Profile
MG Live/Silverstone is getting closer and the Register is planning to get together a table for the President's dinner on Saturday 4th June (details above).

Currently there are still a few places available, so if you would like to join with some of us for this splendid evening, please would you let me know by replying to this topic or contacting me off line at richard dot morbey at gmail dot com

Thanks!
Dick Morbey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000