Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 Vertical Drive Fork
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2016 :  18:35:34  Show Profile
It looks like I am short the fork for the vertical drive pinion if any one has one going.
This is the one on the cylinder head side.

I have three, but they are all parallel, one has a thrower of some kind, while another has two keyways. No idea where these three are used.

It's possible I am also short of the dynamo one, but I intend to go the VW dynamo route, so I guess I may be able to use one of the three I have(?)

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2016 :  19:33:24  Show Profile
Hi Paul, trying to help but I'm not certain i fully understand what youre after as there appears to be a few words missing, or at least shuffled!

Chris Blood (D0407 & F0753)
Go to Top of Page

george

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2016 :  20:25:01  Show Profile
I think that you have 3 dynamo forks ,the centre one looking the same as the one from my dds14 dynamo. My vertical drive pinion has a taper shaft. Geoff
Go to Top of Page

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2016 :  20:35:37  Show Profile
Chris,

Ok, let me try putting it another way!

I am in need of a fork that fits onto a tapered shaft vertical drive pinion in the cylinder head.

I have three as in the photos, but they all have parallel holes that Geoff indicates are the ones for the dynamo. Hopefully that's right so I don't need that one.

Thanks
Paul.
Go to Top of Page

bob

United Kingdom
335 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2016 :  21:29:45  Show Profile
I can help you out.
Have emailed you seperately
Go to Top of Page

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2016 :  20:57:01  Show Profile
Hi Bob,

Did you get my reply to you?

Regards
Paul.
Go to Top of Page

bob

United Kingdom
335 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2016 :  18:12:41  Show Profile
Yes but only just now.I can access the forum but need prompting to check email.I'm sure it's a shallow one so will fit any application as you can add washers if the gap is too big.It is in good condition.If you leave a message on the phone number I gave you and tell me best time to call I will ring you back after the weekend and see what I can do to help you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000