Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Kimber Trial-Leadfoot Olli
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2016 :  20:49:41  Show Profile
Hi All,

Thanks for all that, despite the rain, wind, hail and sleet, we had a splendid time! I think it all rather added to the sense of solidarity amongst the competitors, or so I tell myself anyway!

Allow me to set the record straight though: the actual overall win, the Kimber Trophy, went to Nigel Wood in a TA, 'all' we did was win the Triple-M Class! Leadfoot Oliver's M-type is one incredibly little M-type!

Cheers,
Cat

P.S. Perhaps this picture is a bit easier to read:

Edited by - Cathelijne on 12/04/2016 20:54:59
Go to Top of Page

Centric

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2016 :  21:29:42  Show Profile
I should have made it clear that Olli was the best MMM. Other cars do not count as far as COTY is concerned. Whichever way you look at it a stunning performance. Cat, you should not be so modest.

Olli, I don't believe you have given the M type a name. May I suggest "The Rocket"?
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2016 :  21:39:02  Show Profile
Also, I meant to say that it's an incredible, little M-type (or Rocket), not incredibly little !
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
769 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2016 :  22:49:05  Show Profile
Little Red Rooster?
FOZ
Go to Top of Page

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
279 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2016 :  11:17:22  Show Profile
We are now in danger of getting our Leadbellys mixed up with our Howlin Wolfs! All good stuff though.
Go to Top of Page

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2016 :  11:41:24  Show Profile
Well done Olli & Cat, the M's triumph again with six entries, and the team prize.

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2016 :  13:50:41  Show Profile
To all those who managed to get some decent photos on the event; your contributions would be gratefully received for next months SF (it's MMM 4-page spread time). e-mail address to send is mgk3007@btinternet.com Thanks in advance (any anecdotes would be well received as well.it seems that the Ms & Js cruised through whilst all the P Types caused all the hold ups!)......ducks down quickly.

JH
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000