Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 1938 Scottish Motor Show TA
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Croft

New Zealand
52 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2016 :  10:49:28  Show Profile
Sorry folks to adulterate this forum with talk of a T series but I have asked the so called T type experts and drawn a blank.

Does anyone have any information on a red TA BJB619 ( MG Car Co number plate) dispatched Oct 1938 into the hands of one J Drew, or anything that relates to the MG stand at the 1938 Scottish Motor Show held early November.

Peter.

J 3096

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2016 :  13:00:16  Show Profile
Peter, sorry but the Register only holds info on Triple M cars, but you might be able to get a copy of the chassis files from John Hutchinson at the MGCC main office, (Johnh@mgcc.co.uk)

Regards,
Graham

Ps nothing wrong with t types, if I had had the money on a different day I may well have bought one instead of the p type! My friend and neighbour is about to buy a T D.
G

Edited by - MaGic_GV on 30/05/2016 13:03:02
Go to Top of Page

George Wilder

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2016 :  17:03:23  Show Profile
MGCC staff roles at Kimber House

DVLA matters (ie registrations) John Hutchinson
Chassis Files (ie Triple M data) Chris Kynoch

So its Chris you need to contact at ChrisKatmgcc.co.uk changing the at for @

Regards
George
Go to Top of Page

Peter Croft

New Zealand
52 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2016 :  06:34:49  Show Profile
I know that TA's are not the domain of the Triple M owner but the thought was that there might be someone out in MG land that may have a broader interest in matters MG, and not just where the cam shaft is situated.
I also had hoped that perhaps there was someone who was interested in motor show cars and the like, but alas there seems to be nobody.
I have tried the T experts with no joy, but have been supplied the chassis files. I have had much help from the Kithead Trust in Droitwich .They confirmed that the plate was, as thought,an MG Car Co one and was one of a series of 6 issued in August. The observant would have noticed 2 of the series BJB6** were used by MG Car Co. on cars photographed for promotional purposes.

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000