Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Database entries
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RYates

USA
68 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2016 :  14:32:16  Show Profile
After getting my email address changed yesterday I entered (I think - at least I tried to enter) a good bit of info on NA 0826. I believe the site indicated that I had successfully entered the data. As of now though the data does not appear. Is there a lag while entries are vetted? Or do I need to try again?

Reed

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2016 :  20:03:43  Show Profile
Hi Reed

The data you will have completed was probably via one of our on-line car details update forms. That goes to the Registrar and then getrs farmed out to the relevant sub-registrar who in the case of the N-types is George Eagle. He will run his eagle eye over what you have sent in and it should then find its way onto our database.

This as described as above is an interim measure. When Stage 2 of the database project proper goes live 'shortly', you (and all registered owners who have applied for and received an ID and password) will be able to submit data change requests straight to the system. These will still need to be screened by the Registrar/sub-registrars so that we can be as sure as possible that the submitted data is correct and appropriate, but it should be a slicker way of keeping car and owner details up to date.

With this in mind it's vital that we have everyone's very latest e-mail address, because the system will be using e-mail as the carrier pigeon for submissions and responses.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000