Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The MG Automobile Company - New Location
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

john lomas

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/11/2016 :  12:20:50  Show Profile
Dear All,

You are cordially invited to attend the opening of The MG Automobile Company’s new showroom on 8th January at Bicester Heritage. This will be during the first Sunday Scramble of 2017, in order to gain access to the scramble you will need ticket(s) from the below link.

Details on the scramble can be found http://bicesterheritage.co.uk/events/12th-sunday-scramble/ .

Peter and I will be pleased to show you around our new showroom with our extensive selection of new and second-hand parts. The showroom and workshop have been fitted out to re-create the look and feel of the MG factory in the 1930s. The link below shows some pictures of our new facility for those that are not able to join us on the day. I hope you can all manage to scroll down past the Riley pictures!

http://blue-diamond-services.co.uk/the-sunday-scramble-at-bicester-heritage

Following our purchase of Barry's spares business The MG Automobile Company is the new name for all your pre-war and early T Type MG parts. . The location is also home to a Blue Diamond Riley Services service centre. For those that cannot make the scramble Peter and I will be pleased to see you during our normal opening hours.

For more information, please call us on Abingdon 251 - 44 (0)1235 426 251 or visit us online at mg-parts-spares.co.uk.

John and Peter

Edited by - john lomas on 21/11/2016 12:21:49

Cooperman

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2016 :  18:40:46  Show Profile
On Saturday week, 3rd December, the VSCC Winter Driving tests are at Bicester Heritage, will there be any chance of a preview?

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page

john lomas

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2016 :  10:43:51  Show Profile
Hi John,

Yes we will be open for the driving tests as the VSCC 'Drivers forum' is being held in our workshop. Peter and I will both be on site and look forward to meeting you.

John
Go to Top of Page

Christopher Hobbs

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2016 :  16:35:27  Show Profile
Thanks for asking the Q John, and pleased to see the reply - I will drop in too + MG K1 0344 - as entered in Driving Tests.
Hopefully not needing spares for the event!! Keep the heating on!
Christopher

C.Hobbs
Go to Top of Page

john lomas

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  11:47:38  Show Profile
Hi Chris and John,

Unfortunately due to a poorly 8 year old daughter I had to remain in Manchester over the weekend. Peter and others were on site and I hope you managed to have a look around. I know from my experience last week that it would have been warmer outside, our heating was due to be installed 2 weeks ago but is still a 'work in progress' - also like most vintage car restorations!

Kind Regards

John
Go to Top of Page

john lomas

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2017 :  16:51:08  Show Profile
For those attending the scramble at Bicester Heritage tomorrow please make sure you pop in and say hello, my wife Helen will have the kettle on - lets hope the rain stays away!

John
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2017 :  18:44:08  Show Profile
Look forward to meeting you, John.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Ben Stephens

United Kingdom
167 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2017 :  07:21:13  Show Profile
Rain or no rain we will be there! Looking forward to it

Ben
Go to Top of Page

davies

United Kingdom
699 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2017 :  10:10:39  Show Profile
An excellent day out and best of luck to The MG Automobile Company's new venture. Nice F Type John - Peter tells me it's his "company" car ?? - Rich
Go to Top of Page

njnh

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2017 :  13:22:13  Show Profile
Hi John
Good to meet you for a chat at Bicester. Please thank Helen again for the excellent cup of tea! Best wishes for your new MG venture.

Nigel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000