Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG Spares Day. 19th February.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Keith Wallace

United Kingdom
367 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2017 :  13:55:16  Show Profile
I hope to attend.... and wondered if I may be of any service to the club?

Keith Wallace

Edited by - Keith Wallace on 30/01/2017 13:57:15

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2017 :  16:35:33  Show Profile
Hi Keith

The MGCC are not attending this year but the Register will be there - stand 13 in Hall 3. We will have two cars on display - one very historic!

We look forward to meeting everyone and hope our stand will be a meeting point for all.

Your offer of help is greatly appreciated, I will contact you.

Best regards

George
Hon Secretary

Edited by - George Eagle on 30/01/2017 16:37:15
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2017 :  18:19:10  Show Profile
We enjoyed a successful day at Stoneleigh with plenty of visitors, many from Europe including Cat who is looking very fit.

A lot of visitors used our sit as a meeting point and there was much collecting of parts!

Thanks to those who assisted in manning our stand and a special thanks to Tony Ditheridge (Parnell K3) and Greg Smith (M type built in the style of the Le Mans M) for agreeing to display the cars.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 19/02/2017 18:23:51
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2017 :  18:04:50  Show Profile
The gathering at Stoneleigh was a very enjoyable occasion - thanks to everyone who came along to support the event, whether as visitors or helpers.

A charming French gentleman M. Jean Vignau visited the stand and gave me several of his photos, 5 of which depict a special-bodied PA with a Renault 4 engine. The pictures were taken at the Spanish town of Irun in August 1966.

Here they are - does anyone know of this car? (The references to TB0592 and TC1371 do not apply to these pictures - they are cars that M. Vignau has and used to have!)

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000