Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Beaulieu gathering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2017 :  12:58:52  Show Profile
Sat in Luxembourg at the moment with some of our American MMM members (who will also be at Beaulieu) and wondered if we are having a gathering at any time at beaulieu and where
It was at Andy Kings stall last year if I recall
Many thanks
Cheers
Colin

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/

powerplus

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2017 :  15:04:00  Show Profile

Friends and associates of the late Ron Grant are invited to Red Field R160 on Saturday at 5.30pm for drinks and reminiscences at our Triple-M stall.

Powerplus.
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2017 :  21:46:21  Show Profile
Hi Colin,

I suggest same time, same place as last year for MMM greetings and group photo.

Andy King's stand at noon Saturday?

tommm in sunny Ohio
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2017 :  05:56:46  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by mgtommm

Hi Colin,

I suggest same time, same place as last year for MMM greetings and group photo.

Andy King's stand at noon Saturday?

tommm in sunny Ohio

That sounds good to me, I couldn't recall the time of last years gathering
Many thanks mgtommm

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2162 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2017 :  07:47:32  Show Profile
Tommm

Is that still outside John Marks stall at 12: 1:00pm ???? on the Saturday

Hope you have a good flight

Cheers

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page

ANDY KING

United Kingdom
306 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2017 :  08:12:25  Show Profile
A message to all the many MMM Beaulieu 2017 attendees...

For us to now pick up on your thread, it has not been without very careful consideration that we have decided to call time on our Beaulieu attendance for this year. There are a number of reasons for us to make a move away from what has been an annual pilgrimage over many years, but with Beaulieu ever changing and for us as traders having to commit to what is now a 4 day event, we have decided to focus on Stoneleigh as our primary outing. That is not to say that we won't very much miss the opportunity to meet and greet our many friends and customers both new and old from here and abroad but wish you all a successful and enjoyable weekend.
Our thoughts and fond memories will of course be particularly for Ron Grant and others whom we are sorry are no longer with us, at this time.
With Our Very Best Wishes to All
Andy and Angie
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2017 :  19:26:30  Show Profile
Thanks for letting us know, Andy. You all know what happens when we ass u me.....

John Marks will not be attending again this year, but that was a handy place by the marquees where we met for years. Is there a better place - like Oliver's in Yellow? Or meet at Green 021 where we used to when it was John Marks?

tommm
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2017 :  19:47:11  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ANDY KING

A message to all the many MMM Beaulieu 2017 attendees...

For us to now pick up on your thread, it has not been without very careful consideration that we have decided to call time on our Beaulieu attendance for this year. There are a number of reasons for us to make a move away from what has been an annual pilgrimage over many years, but with Beaulieu ever changing and for us as traders having to commit to what is now a 4 day event, we have decided to focus on Stoneleigh as our primary outing. That is not to say that we won't very much miss the opportunity to meet and greet our many friends and customers both new and old from here and abroad but wish you all a successful and enjoyable weekend.
Our thoughts and fond memories will of course be particularly for Ron Grant and others whom we are sorry are no longer with us, at this time.
With Our Very Best Wishes to All
Andy and Angie

Andy and Angie, you'll be missed :(

I don't mind where we meet, just so long as we decide as a collective and give enough notice to all, especially the group over from the States and Netherlands

Is Ollie happy for us to gather at his stall ??

D0285
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2162 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2017 :  01:02:28  Show Profile
Tommm

Would it not seem sensible to keep the same meeting place location as in previous years. Also, can you remind me of the time to meet

Regards

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2017 :  16:01:33  Show Profile
OK, then we meet at noon Saturday at the end of the marquee near G021? This is when and where we met for years......

tommm
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2017 :  18:08:30  Show Profile
Out of interest, who's is G021

And, anyone know Ollie's stand number in yellow field ( as mentioned above) ??

Many thanks
Colin

D0285
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 01/09/2017 :  22:31:51  Show Profile
G021 is John Marks' old stand where we met for years. It was handy and eas to find at the end of the marquees. It was empty today.

Tommm in the sunny New Forest
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2017 :  07:26:13  Show Profile
quote:

G021 is John Marks' old stand where we met for years. It was handy and eas to find at the end of the marquees. It was empty today.

Lots of space to gather there then :)

D0285
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2017 :  12:47:04  Show Profile
quote:

Great to meet you guys Tom, thanks for organising it
Cheers
Colin and Steffi

D0285
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000