Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Gala dinner Saturday Oct 21
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2017 :  10:06:53  Show Profile
For the first time in many years the MGCC will be hosting an end of season awards dinner. It takes place on Saturday evening October 21 at the De Vere Staverton Estate, Daventry Road, Daventry NM11 6JC

We are considering putting together a Triple-M table, so if anyone is interested in joining it, please would you let Dick Morbey know asap to richard.morbey@gmail.com

The dinner is likely to be an international event and it will include the presentation of competitive and other awards including the prestigious Nuffield Gold Cup

Tickets for the three course dinner are £35.00 a head.

Accommodation for those requiring it has been negotiated by the Club at the De Vere hotel at the rate of £79.00 per room per night. The Club has pre-reserved 20 rooms but can increase the number if required. There is a booking code to obtain the discounted rate at the hotel. It is MGCA211017

The purpose of this message is to obtain indications of the likely level of interest. I suggest you don't make any commitments with the hotel at this stage until we know how many are likely to be attending - although I am sure that if you come in your ones and twos, rather than making up a whole table, you'll will be made very welcome at the event!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 04/09/2017 10:07:57
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000