Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VSCC 75th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mike

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  11:35:08  Show Profile
The VSCC have announced details of their 75th Anniversary Celebrations which is sometime off but well worth planning for.

The dates are 1st - 8th August 2009 and will be based on the Malvern Three Counties show ground in Worcestershire . The opening event will be the Prescott Speed Hill Climb.

Of course you have to be a member of the VSCC to take part but having enjoyed my week in 1999 with my NA I can recommend the event.

With Navigation runs, scatter rallies, hill climbs, driving tests and touring events, there is something for everyone. I managed a 1st class award in the driving tests with my NA in 1999 and with an entry list of 300 including Nashes and Bugatti!

Also the VSCC have relaxed the eligibility rules allowing membership to MG SA, VA, WA, TA and TB for the first time.

M ELLIS

Edited by - Mike on 06/08/2007 11:37:30

Bob Stringfield

United Kingdom
854 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  18:00:30  Show Profile
Damn. I should have bought one of each!

The VSCC is a strong competitor for MMM loyalties. Many VSCC MG enthusiasts have, I suspect, lobbied long and hard for this.

See you (DV) at Malvern, if not before.

Bob. (VSCC member)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000