Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MMM Year Book
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

graham holdsworth

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  16:56:18  Show Profile
Any news of the Year Book ?

John Reid

United Kingdom
705 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2007 :  11:48:11  Show Profile
Graham,

Roger and I have had a fairly tortuous time over the past few weeks sorting out and passing the proofs (including incomplete delivery and random postal disputes). Suffice it to say that I spoke with the printer (Alden Press) this morning, and they are printing this week. Delivery date of finished article to be advised by Alden, and they will be delivering to our specifed address by courier.

Our apologies for the delay.

John R
Go to Top of Page

graham holdsworth

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2007 :  14:50:08  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by John Reid

Graham,

Roger and I have had a fairly tortuous time over the past few weeks sorting out and passing the proofs (including incomplete delivery and random postal disputes). Suffice it to say that I spoke with the printer (Alden Press) this morning, and they are printing this week. Delivery date of finished article to be advised by Alden, and they will be delivering to our specifed address by courier.

John R

Go to Top of Page

graham holdsworth

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2007 :  14:53:34  Show Profile
[Tquote]Originally posted by graham holdsworth

quote:
Originally posted by John Reid

Graham,

John R

Thank you John, quite understand,appreciate thegood work.
Graham
[/quote]
Go to Top of Page

John Reid

United Kingdom
705 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2007 :  21:17:54  Show Profile
Graham and All,

A further update on the Yearbook. It was printed today, and now needs to be folded, stapled and guillotined.
Alden Press are expecting to despatch finished product on either Monday or Tuesday.

Roger Thomas has the envelopes which were self-addressed at MG Silverstone and will be filling and mailing these. A reminder that the postage in this case is being paid by the Register.

John R
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000