Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 J2 flywheel wanted
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arnaud

France
6 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2018 :  16:12:49  Show Profile
Hello
Can you help me ? I am owner of MG J3 3760 in France and since long time I am looking for flywheel with internal step for J3 it is the same of mg j2 . Perhaps anybody have got one ? or know someone who has this part .

Thank you for your help

Jean marc

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2018 :  17:52:15  Show Profile
Hello Jean

Welcome to the Triple-M Forum, you will find everyone very helpful and I hope you manage to find a flywheel for your very rare car - there are only 17 J3s listed in the Register including J3 3760.

You may not be aware that the Register produces a Yearbook and a bi-monthly Bulletin, the subscription form for the latter can be found in the Documents section of this Forum.

We can also supply metal car badges engraved with the Triple-M Register number allocated to the car, J360 is Register number 3557. The badge application form is also listed in the Documents Section.

Best wishes

George
Secretary

Edited by - George Eagle on 14/04/2018 17:53:25
Go to Top of Page

ja.mcnab

United Kingdom
204 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2018 :  00:36:37  Show Profile
I have a complete J flywheel, spring carrier, centre plate and cover plate with 3 arms for sale. Can send photo.
Go to Top of Page

Dan F

USA
845 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2018 :  11:32:23  Show Profile
Arnaud:
PM sent
thanks
Dan
Go to Top of Page

arnaud

France
6 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2018 :  18:13:02  Show Profile
Hello georges

Thank you for your welcome!
Effectively I know yearbook and I am interesting by badges I will read documents section
for subscription and bagde application

Best whishes

Jz
Go to Top of Page

Blithe Spirit

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2018 :  09:10:51  Show Profile
Hi Jean,
I hope you have found a J2 flywheel; it is identical to the J3, only the J4 with its ENV gearbox is different. You may want to fit the stronger clutch springs, however, available from S&V. Good look with the rebuild.

George, I thought we had now "found" 19 of the J3s, with a couple added in recent years. In the early 1990s there were only 2 or 3 active in Europe with a couple more in Australia; we had two together in Cornwall last October, but with more now under restoration we may one day be able to gather a decent handful. How about 2023 for their 90th birthday?

Regards,
David
J3768
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000