Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 Rocker cover for prewar 6 cyl. engine
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Raimund

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2018 :  08:53:09  Show Profile
Hello, I am looking for a rocker cover in any condition for a MG K, KN or N type. Can anybody help me? phone or mail (phone +491722032876)

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2018 :  10:13:36  Show Profile
Dear Raimund

Thank you fore your first posting to the Forum. Welcome!

The Triple-M Register is part of the MG Car Club. We exist to maintain the knowledge and history of all Triple-M cars and to provide support to owners. This website contains details of how to access such support and we hope that you will find it helpful

I notice from your profile that you have an N type but we do not have your name recorded as an owner. To help us get our records up to date would you please get n touch with George Eagle? George is our committee secretary and also the registrar for the N type model (and others). George can be contacted at geaglemgl2@dsl.pipex.com and I am sure he would be very glad to hear from you - and offer assistance generally.

Please note the characters in George's e-mail address are the letter 'L' and not the number '1'!

Best wishes
Dick Morbey
Register Chairman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000