Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Goodwood Revival 2018
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2018 :  21:41:08  Show Profile
Are many Triple-Mers planning to be at the 2018 Revival? In proper cars, maybe?

PA0743 and I will be there all days but my partner for Saturday has had a better offer, so I now have her Saturday ticket going spare. Cost me £54. Not allowed to re-sell but would anyone like it in exchange for a donation?

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

chapelfarmer

United Kingdom
242 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2018 :  17:17:08  Show Profile
I'm assuming somebody snaffled this up a long time ago but if not I would gladly forsake my planned day of unclogging a Riley sidevalve block for an opportunity like that! Delighted of course to donate the ticket price to anything you like - Veuve Cliquot? From memory it's a bout £54 a glass at Goodwood!
John

john
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2018 :  17:28:59  Show Profile
Hello John,

No, you are the first and if you'd like the ticket you can have it in exchange for a donation to this charity:

https://www.tna.org.uk/

This is the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association. One of our sons is afflicted by this horrible ailment, so any funds would be appreciated.

I can post the ticket you your home address tomorrow - I think that's the one that ends xx2 7BA? Need to be quick though - we are off first thing tomorrow.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000