Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 M type body
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NigelKK

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2019 :  20:42:00  Show Profile
Hi everyone I'm at the stage of wanting a body for my 1930 M. Can anyone give me any suggestions who can make/supply me with one. It should be all wood not the later steel covered one. I would even consider buying a second hand one and any steel panels as I've got nothing except bonnet and radiator.

Cooperman

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2019 :  21:28:23  Show Profile
I don't know if he still makes them, but the 'expert' seems to be Dave Cooksey. He built mine about 10 or 12 years ago and it is very good.

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2019 :  07:28:02  Show Profile
Nigel , the body for my 1930 car is currently being made by Stephen Sowerby (01672 540795) under the eagle eye of Dave Cooksey , who has now retired but still takes a great interest in all things MMM. It is being built up on a correct 'M' slave chassis , so I am confident that all will be accurate . Sowerby Ash Framing are based near Hungerford .
Go to Top of Page

Cooperman

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2019 :  08:15:38  Show Profile
If Dave Cooksey has his eagle eye on it, it will be good and right.

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page

NigelKK

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 16/08/2019 :  19:45:35  Show Profile
Thanks for the photos and information much appreciate guys. I've contacted Stephen and it seems like he'll builld me a body, many thanks it seem like the car may hit the road again after forty years.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000