Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bulletin 112 Dec-Jan
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Digby

United Kingdom
133 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2020 :  18:28:02  Show Profile
Error on page 34 (Prescott Long Course): Colin Murrell has drawn my attention to the incorrect caption at the bottom of the page. I mis-credited Mark Dolton with the 3-wheel tactics whereas it is actually Mike Davies-Colley and, as Colin also points out, he is actually on 2 wheels! Apologies to all concerned; must try harder!

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6131 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2020 :  19:01:51  Show Profile
Speaking (writing?) as someone who knows from experience how much work goes into producing such a magazine can I just congratulate Digby on yet another splendid publication. We are very lucky to have a bi-monthly magazine of such high quality.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2020 :  19:32:50  Show Profile
I did firstly thank Digby for another great edition of our Bulletin. Indeed we are very lucky to have what we have :)

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

MDC

United Kingdom
119 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2020 :  20:04:53  Show Profile
We love the Bulletin Digby, and really didn’t mind that Mark had been credited with my antics!

Great event, but we look forward to 2020 racing season.
Best wishes to all.

Mike DC
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 14/01/2020 :  23:05:10  Show Profile
Received my Bulletin today - very well done and thanks to Digby and all contributors for another super edition.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2159 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2020 :  07:48:08  Show Profile
I have not received my bulletins for around 10 years until this month and it is a brilliant read. Makes me realise what I have possibly been missing. Very well done to all involved.

Rich

Vintage MG Parts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000