Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Kimber Trial Regs
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Centric

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2020 :  11:34:52  Show Profile
The MSUK has caused much trouble with new regs out this year. If you are entering please read carefully (just in case you didn't read it in the ASR's!)
Competition License. Both driver and passenger need the lowest grade of license (free) available from the MSUK. Easily available on line or you can send for a hard copy. Both will need to provide evidence of this at signing on.
Club Membership Card. Both driver and passenger need to belong to either the MGCC or one of the invited clubs listed in the ASR's. Cards will be inspected at signing on. If one of you is not a member of one of these clubs my recommendation is to join the cheapest which is the Windwhistle at £12. Available on line or I can send you an application form via email or pigeon post.
I am sorry if this has caused you hassle but unfortunately we have to comply. Just spare a thought for the 11 Dutch entrants. As originally written they would not have been able to enter. Thankfully we have managed to persuade the MSUK to ammend the requirements.
Do contact me if you need any help.
Alan

colintf

United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2020 :  12:55:48  Show Profile
that's a good result regarding the Dutch Alan!

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2020 :  17:02:13  Show Profile
Those Dutch - still stealing Somerset mud and exporting it back home!
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2020 :  18:35:45  Show Profile
Whatever you or MSUK or the FIA try and come up with, you won’t get rid of us that easily !
Go to Top of Page

Rainier

Netherlands
160 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2020 :  19:05:46  Show Profile
Hear hear!
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2020 :  20:10:36  Show Profile
Please keep me posted with the route, timetable and entry list Alan - many thanks
Colin

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1501 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2020 :  10:55:36  Show Profile
I hear sad news today that the MGCC SouthWest Centre have now cancelled this, and other events :(

Colin Murrell
D0285
Go to Top of Page

FrankAshleymgm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2020 :  18:08:22  Show Profile
MSuk have cancelled all permit and waiver events up to the end of April.

Frank Ashley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000