Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 NA 0640 returns
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

graham4233

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2008 :  21:21:21  Show Profile
Ladies and Gents, although somewhat long in the tooth I am new to the pleasures of MMM motoring and the Register forum in particular. I am amazed at the depth and breadth of knowledge concerning pre-war MGs that is freely available from members on the forum. It is a revelation to discover an oil filter conversion, alternatives for my floppity dizzy, logical brake cable adjustment and thermostat advice to name but a few subjects. You will deduce that I am not of the purist camp, the NA in question was a basket case restored in the style of an F2, see the members car gallery. I also like the banter and the self critiquing posts that appear quite regularly but would like to see the ability to attach a diagram or photo. So my new fellow members be prepared for future questions, I apologise for the 'silly' name, an ex-serviceman has difficulty forgetting his ID number! Keep up the good work. Graham
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000