Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 PA drive to Nogaro.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NickPoll

France
43 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2020 :  21:24:29  Show Profile
It's been a while since I posted on here, so I thought I should again. I live in south west France and own a 1935 PA, which I bought from Ray Masters two or three years ago. Yesterday I had a nice drive from my home to the Nogaro race track for the classic festival. The car ran very well, as always, covering about 130 miles of empty roads, typical of rural France. Once home I drained the oil and filled with fresh. I filled it through the breather, a tip given to me by Ray. It saves flooding the rocker box and possibly getting oil on the dynamo.

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2020 :  21:46:38  Show Profile
Nice to see the PA, I wish the UK roads were as empty and with such a good pothole free road surface and such clear road markings.

I bet Ray would have enjoyed the trip in his old car - I would love to drive the L2 down that road.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 11/10/2020 21:50:15
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3679 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  08:45:10  Show Profile
Well done Nick. And that's a good tip!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2020 :  08:57:37  Show Profile
Hi Nick. Pleased to hear the PA is (still) going well , it looks great. Glad you are making good use of it , just wish l could roll back the years ; but don’t we all. .
Enjoyed the photos of your day out at Nogaro. The view from the cockpit brings back many memories of both the car and of those long , straight French roads .
Thanks for posting . Keep well . Ray.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000