Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 N-type bench seat
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AndrysPosthuma

Netherlands
169 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  13:24:28  Show Profile
Hi all,

My NA two seater project did not come with any reference material for the bench seat. Does anyone have patterns, or an old set of squabs + back rest laying around (...I can always ask...)?

Many thanks, Andrys

------------------------------
See my weblog on https://mgna0669.wordpress.com/

TCTom

USA
281 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2020 :  22:55:05  Show Profile
Hi Andrys -
I'm about to made a set of seats for a 2 seater NA and have just disassembled the original seat back and squabs. Kind of an archeological dig.
I'll be making new wood seat parts this week, and meeting with my foam cushion supplier to determine the best way to make the seat bottom cushions using foam instead of springs.
I have 2 NA seat backs and a pair of seat squabs Mike Collingburn made (probably 10-15 years old) I won't be using. You are welcome to buy those from me for a nominal amount, though I fear the shipping cost is prohibitive.

I can make a parts list and take some photos for you of the seat interiors if you'd like. I also have new unused seatback springcases available that are excess to my needs.

Tom Wilson
Zionsville, IN USA
Go to Top of Page

AndrysPosthuma

Netherlands
169 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2020 :  21:38:12  Show Profile
Thank you for your message Tom. PM sent.

Regards, Andrys

------------------------------
See my weblog on https://mgna0669.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000