Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2020 Triple-M Register Yearbook
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6168 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2021 :  08:45:40  Show Profile
I’m pleased to say that the 2020 Yearbook is now available from the Library - see https://triple-mshop.org/products-page/yearbooks-and-register/current-yearbook-2020-edition/

My thanks to all the contributors who have more than compensated for the inevitably smaller than usual Competition Report by providing me with an abundance of articles which I know you will enjoy.

A bargain at the unchanged price of £12 plus postage.

The front cover pays tribute to the first Yearbook in 1970 - fifty years ago!

Simon J
J3437

Edited by - Simon Johnston on 01/06/2021 08:50:46

colintf

United Kingdom
1506 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2021 :  09:56:14  Show Profile
That's fabulous news Simon - well done to all involved.
cheers
Colin

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Tim Luffingham

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2021 :  07:15:08  Show Profile
Well done to Simon and all the contributors on yet another great publication. A huge amount of time and work goes into this and it's much appreciated.

Tim
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2021 :  09:04:16  Show Profile
And a big thank you from me to Simon, the contributors and advertisers. Also thanks to Elizabeth who so ably handles all the matters relating to advertising.

When I receive my copy I will update the Yearbook index and forward a copy to our Webmaster Nick for posting on the Register’s web site.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2021 :  22:57:07  Show Profile
I’ve just been lucky enough to get my copy from Rich who I met at our local VSCC natter this evening. It is superb - thank you so much Simon and all who contributed to creating it.

Barny Creaser (Registrar Co-Ordinator)

(Wellingborough)
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6168 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2021 :  07:20:50  Show Profile
Thank you for the kind words, chaps. It is, of course, the contributors who make the Yearbook as without them there’d be nothing to edit, but can I also add a word of appreciation for our designer, Ted Koehorst, who does such a terrific job of setting out the articles, and advertisements, in such a visually attractive way, and for Dick Morbey, who helped enormously by proof reading all the articles for me at very short notice - many thanks, Dick. Any errors that made it through to the final publication are, of course, my responsibility but hopefully there aren’t too many!

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Teifion

United Kingdom
145 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2021 :  09:24:19  Show Profile
V.well done and thank you Simon,Ted,Dick + All who contributed. Awaiting delivery of my copy.

Teifion
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6168 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2021 :  09:35:33  Show Profile
As you will see when you come to order (and as I have mentioned above) the price is still a very modest £12 and for this we have to thank Elizabeth Taylor who chases up advertisers, old and new, whose purchase of ad space makes a significant contribution to the production costs. So do please support the advertisers, and don’t forget to mention that you saw their ad in the Yearbook. As you can see from the back cover (which reproduces the back cover of the first Yearbook in 1970), some of them have been supporting the Yearbook for fifty years!

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2021 :  14:36:35  Show Profile
I only ordered my copy of the Yearbook yesterday morning and to my great surprise it was delivered today. Another thanks is due, this time to our Librarian Rich our hard working Librarian.

George
L2023.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1506 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2021 :  07:39:35  Show Profile
our fabulous editions arrived yesterday, thankyou very much to all involved.
A really great edition, with what looks to be many happy hours of reading to come, as well as it being a really good reference source in the future.
if you haven't ordered your copy yet, please do, you'll be happy that you did!
cheers
Colin

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000