Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 A visiting Colonial
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Croft

New Zealand
52 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2023 :  09:30:15  Show Profile
I am visiting the UK in July and certainly intend to be at pre War Prescott.

However I will travelling alone in our SWB Ford Transit camper,as my wife says she would rather stay at home and look after the geriatric cat than talk cars all day long ! Apart from cars including HRG,Riley Alvis etc I do have other interests such as Brass Bands, UK and its history, rugby union,old buildings etc.

I would like to meet other MMM owners away from such venues as Prescott maybe for a cup of tea, a beer and a pie at the pub, a walk through lovely UK countrside or whatever. If you are at a loose end or have some time some time in July I would really appreciate contact and to meet for a chat if I am in your area.

Peter and J 3096

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2023 :  09:46:58  Show Profile
Hello Peter, and many thanks for your message, which I suspect will strike a chord with many members or possibly their partners, within our community!

Can you give us an idea of roughly which part of the country you plan to be visiting?

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

Teifion

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2023 :  10:34:34  Show Profile
Hi Peter, happy to meet up when you're over / if yr near us (Derbyshire), be good to wax lyrical about Keri Keri where my sister lives.

Teifion
Go to Top of Page

PeterL

United Kingdom
1723 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2023 :  10:59:01  Show Profile
Us too, In the south west (Ilminster, Somerset)

Old buildings resonates...

Keep us informed of progress and we'll see what happens!

Cheers

P
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2023 :  11:41:19  Show Profile
Hi Peter,
talk to Ian Grice, the PreWar Prescott organiser, and ask how you can become a passenger in cars going up the hill and what you need to sign on as a passenger. I would be more than happy to take you up the hill in my PA for example. I am sure others would be more than happy to do the same.
Cheers
Colin

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000