Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Silverstone - Volunteer request
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2023 :  11:15:13  Show Profile
We are now in the countdown to the MG100 Silverstone event and on the look out for volunteers to help.

On the afternoon of Friday June 9 we will be setting things up in our bumper-sized marquee and preparing the 100 car timeline, which will include 26 MMMs. Extra pairs of hands would be greatly appreciated, please.

On Saturday and Sunday June 9 and 10th the event opens to the public and again, we would be very grateful for as much help as possible within the marquee, meeting and greeting our many friends who are coming to the event specially, juggling cars and generally keeping busy!

We already have some offers of help, but need more. If you can spare a bit of your time over the weekend, please contact yours truly - all offers will be gratefully received and accepted!

Many thanks

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2023 :  12:23:10  Show Profile
from what time on friday afternoon is the anticipated help required Dick?
I'm guessing general admittance into the circuit will be from 3pm onwards on Friday, but some will have setting up type passes enabling earlier entry
many thanks
Colin

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/

Edited by - colintf on 03/05/2023 12:24:13
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2023 :  18:51:22  Show Profile
Many thanks, Colin.

Guidance from the Club reads as follows:

"There is no entry for CRBs before 3pm on Friday 9th June and entry after this time will be with a weekend ticket or a valid set-up car pass."

I can supply passes to anyone wishing to come along on Friday afternoon to help us in the setting up - just let me know and I'll be happy to supply you and others as required.

Best wishes,
Dick

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2023 :  08:48:06  Show Profile
Dick, can you explain what 'CRB's are ? When can competitors get in ? If early enough and we can set up in our paddock slot , here's 2 more helpers.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2023 :  09:17:09  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Fred Boothby

Dick, can you explain what 'CRB's are ? When can competitors get in ? If early enough and we can set up in our paddock slot , here's 2 more helpers.

Hi Fred, I believe gates open at 3pm on the Friday (based on previous MG Live's). Best Wishes, Colin

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2023 :  11:41:02  Show Profile
Dick - I have already indicated to Rich that I can help set up on Friday and will be able to assist in the marquee on Saturday. I am not yet sure about Sunday.

Fred, the CRBs are Centres, Registers and Branches.

George
Registrar F/L/N types and temporarily K types.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2023 :  07:17:49  Show Profile
Hello Fred,
CRBs are centres, registers and branches. The Triple-M register is an R.

Hope you may have some time away from the paddock and we would welcome any help you can offer!

Best wishes.

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000