Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2009 Speed Events
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2008 :  14:52:05  Show Profile
Hi all, My first outing on the forums...so hello everyone and apologlies if I m covering old ground!
This season I started competing with our PB (sprints and hills) accepted at VSCC Prescott rejected for Goodwood. Looking ahead to next year its going to be a challenge getting an entry to many events as it's the VSCC 75th anniversary year. I looking at taking part in some of the MG car club events. I remember watching at these events as a kid when mmy father was thrashing the car around. However looking at recent entry lists there is a noticeable absence of MMM cars these days. It would be great to have a small selection of MMM entrants so I m not alone lining up against some ZR's! Talking to the MGCC they are still very keen to have us!! Anyone interested if we tried to target a couple of events with the mgcc at the more appealing venues? or any plans already in progress? Look forward to meeting and seeing you all in 2009.
Thanks

Mark Dolton

Edited by - Dolts on 12/12/2008 14:53:04

JDoe

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2008 :  16:19:16  Show Profile
my J2 should be on the road early next year and I'm also hoping to enter a couple of events. Unfortunately due to work commitments I might only be able to enter the MGCC meetings at Harewood and Prescott in September.

regards
Andrew
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000