Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Silverstone arena parade opportunity!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2023 :  09:17:01  Show Profile
Here is some fresh news which may be of interest to any Triple- M owners attending MG100 at Silverstone on June 10 and 11!

At 12:30 on Saturday June 10 and at 10:45 on Sunday June 11 there are to be Triple-M car parades in the main event arena. These will be 20 minute slots when cars will be circulating the arena and there's an opportunity for some owners to be interviewed by the MC, Wayne Scott.

Cars need to be ready 15 mins before the above times.

It's great that we have this opportunity to put our cars in the limelight. If you would like your car to be included please could you reply here asap or contact me directly so that we can draw up a shortlist.

Many thanks!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  13:06:00  Show Profile
A gentle nudge to all you good folk who will be bringing your cars to Silverstone. We would really like to hear from you if you wish your car to be included in the arena parades on Saturday and Sunday- details above.

Thanks very much,

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2023 :  11:01:37  Show Profile
My nudge has brought forth one car for these parades - actually from the ever enthusiastic Dutch MMM fraternity.

As a reminder, At 12:30 on Saturday June 10 and at 10:45 on Sunday June 11 there are to be Triple-M car parades in the main event arena. These will be 20 minute slots when cars will be circulating the arena and there's an opportunity for some owners to be interviewed by the MC, Wayne Scott.

Any more, please? Let's put on a good show!

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 06/06/2023 11:02:25
Go to Top of Page

bigtony12461

United Kingdom
103 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2023 :  11:35:13  Show Profile
I'll be number 2.
If I'm not there I'm on the back of an RAC lorry o the way back home. as driving it down Sat morning.

Tony Hay
NA0795
Bradford
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000