Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC SILVERSTONE Meeting 2009
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  12:02:19  Show Profile
The date of MG Live (the new name for the Silverstone Meeting) has now been confirmed as 10th,11th,12th July 2009.Full details will soon be on the events website www.mglive.com

Peter.

Jeremy Evans

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  17:41:00  Show Profile
Does anyone know if there is going to be any special recognition of the M type - what with them being 80 this year?
I am working hard to get mine on the road for MG Live but will I be the only one there?

cheers
Jeremy

M-Type 2M/0617
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  20:30:48  Show Profile
Hi Jeremy

The main event this year will be the 75th anniversary for the Ps and Ns and I think Phil Bayne-Powell might be organising a display.

I hope you do get your M to the meeting, I am sure you will not be the only one.

Regards George.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Evans

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  06:46:46  Show Profile
Thanks George,

I'll keep on working on it! I have to build the engine, paint the steel bits, put on the lamps, do the wiring and a host of small jobs but with a bit of luck it will be ready in time. As the M is a 1929 car I think is quite right that it is on the road in it's 80th year having been off the road for the last 40 years!

See you at Silverstone
Jeremy

M-Type 2M/0617
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000