Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple-M Register 1961 - 2011
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2009 :  19:05:15  Show Profile
Dear Members

As many are already aware 2011 will see the 50th anniversary of the Triple-M Register.

One of the pleasures of MG Spares day Stoneleigh is to meet MG folk from far and wide including many from overseas. Many asked me what our plans are to celebrate the 50th anniversary.

The matter is tabled for discussion at our next Committee Meeting/AGM to be held at the MGCC Offices, Abingdon, on Sunday 8th March.

Any suggestions/volunteers would be welcomed so come on and please let us have your ideas.

Personally I think any plans/events should be timed to coincide with MGCC Silverstone 2011, as for the 40th celebrations, after all this is the meeting we welcome so many overseas members.

George Eagle
Hon Secretary.

Edited by - George Eagle on 23/02/2009 19:05:47

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  00:38:27  Show Profile
Hi George,

I know it's impossible to forecast the dates for MG Silverstone 2 years in advance and I have no idea what the departure of F1 may do, but there is interest with some USA MMM people attending the (perhaps) weeklong festivities of the UK 50th Triple M celebration. There may be cars coming over, also, if it's feasible.

Our North American MG Council already has our national meeting scheduled for June 12-18, 2011. http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil/renoflyer.pdf
First, we'd love to have you come visit us with our 5 year event (in a gorgeous part of the good ole' USA), but secondly, if possible, please consider this June date when making plans or providing input for such plans.

Thanks George. tommm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000