Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Register parking MG Live!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2009 :  21:49:30  Show Profile
Notice to our members.

As is the norm we will again have our own dedicated Triple-M Register car park.

The P and N 75th anniversary display cars will be on show within our dedicated parking area, and the other P's and N's will also be marshalled so that they are parked together (This will assist when marshalling cars for the parade laps)

I am posting this to seek volunteers to "police" our car parking over the 3 days. The ideal is to have sufficient people to spread the duties so that each can undertake one hour of duty.

Please let me know if you are prepared to assist. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

George Eagle
Hon Sec, Triple-M Register.

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  10:37:17  Show Profile
George, are the parade laps open to all Ps and N's or a select few? i assume that will be over the lunch break?

Also do you or anyone else know what time the MMM race is?

Thanks

M
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  23:04:16  Show Profile
Mark,

The parade laps will be open to all P and N types and are scheduled (at present) to take place at 1.15 on Saturday. Full details will be available at Silverstone. I do not yet know what time the Triple-M race will be.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  18:39:20  Show Profile
Great many thanks Peter
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  12:00:04  Show Profile
Mark

I have just received the final instructions for Silverstone and the Triple-M race (race 9) and is scheduled to take place at 16.05 on Saturday, qualifying will take place on Friday at 15.35.

I notice that the Saturday lunch break is from 12.15 - 13.05 so the P and N parade laps will not take place at 1.15 as I said in my previous posting, they will now be sometime during the lunch break.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  12:41:00  Show Profile
Thanks for the info Peter.

How does the line up for the race look?
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  14:09:33  Show Profile
Mark,

21 cars are entered all but one are supercharged, the majority are road equipped but some are running stripped of wings and lights,there is also one single seater.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  16:29:44  Show Profile
Hey Group,

My two boys are traveling with me to Silverstone this year - 17 & 22. If there are any open seats for the parade laps I'd like for them to be able to participate. I realize it's a long shot and that's OK, just asking! I don't want to chase anybody out of a ride, either..... just looking for open seats for them, if possible.

Many thanks. tommm in Ohio looking forward to seeing you all again!
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  18:51:59  Show Profile
I am afraid only one non Committee member volunteered to help with the parking but maybe volunteers will come forward on the day?

Tom, I am sure your boys should be able to hitch a ride on the parade laps. If my daughter Sarah does not make it I could have a spare seat in my 2 seat NB. There must be some spare seats going in the 4 seater N types?

Look forward to seeing everyone at the weekend - hope the weather improves.

Regards George
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2009 :  08:41:52  Show Profile
George, I will only be around on sat afternoon and I m helping Lawrie Brown with a display at some point. ( I think 3pm) Once I know the details I might be able to help with parking. So I will see you sat.

Thanks

Mark dolton
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2009 :  20:53:40  Show Profile
Well Silverstone has come and gone in a flash! Lots of people to see and plenty of our cars in attendance! The P and N 75th anniversary was very good and we all enjoyed 2 parade laps.

I would like to record my thanks to Philip Coombs,Bob Richards, Eric Taylor and Terry Hartley for their kind assistance.

George Eagle
Hon Sec Triple-M Register.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000