Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Cars for Sale | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Silverstone International 2009 (MG Live if you mus
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2009 :  22:34:01  Show Profile
Hi All,
Sarah and I look forward to catching up with fellow MMMers at Silverstone this year.
We'll be arriving on Friday in time to catch the MMM practice, unless it has been moved to Saturday.
We'll be camping, but without the boys this year, so it ought to be easier for me to chat without getting into trouble....
Thanks to a magnificent effort from my father (ably assisted by the consulting team of Mike Linward, Ian Mackay, Ian Davison, and Bryan Ditchman) we will be in the newly overhauled P-type- now with new top-end following HGF on return from Le Kimber.
I don't think we'll be doing the California Cup, but we might stretch to the dizzy heights of the Gymkhana if anybody wants to join us (I am sure the Bayne-Powells will be out in force...)
Alex.

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 13/07/2009 :  22:02:04  Show Profile
Well, we had a fine time, meeting many familiar faces, and some new too.
The car behaved, and we were very pleased to get acouple of free laps of the circuit to celebrate it's birthday; though the P and N 75th anniversary seemed to pass the commentators by, unless I missed something.
The commentary on the MMM race was also rather mediocre- I think it might be a good idea to have a quick-reference guide to our regular racers to ensure the correct information is broadcast to the public by commentators.
I was busy snapping as usual, but still haven't got to grips with a website to host them on etc. but contact me if you are keen to see yourself (or not!) and I'll check. Mainly racers/sprinters, but a selection of others from the day too....
Alex.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000