Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Ivan Custerson
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2010 :  20:39:10  Show Profile
Can anyone give me any information on this gentleman. He apparently had 11 MG's including Q & R types. Owned the R in about 1935 and sold it upNorth to someone in Yorkshire. All this from some notes of mine made in 1958 that have just come to light after searching for something else - as they do
thanks - Bob

tonym

United Kingdom
653 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  16:12:01  Show Profile
The odds are that the R type was RA0251 which lived in great seclusion in Yorkshire for meny meny years until the death of the owner a year or so ago - I believe it is now in Germany
Go to Top of Page

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2010 :  18:53:08  Show Profile
Thanks Tony for the help actually I knew that car very well living for many years within about 6 miles of it. You are correct it was 0251 and resided in Liversedge from about 1961 until it was sold to Karl Wiessmann in 2000. I first saw this car in the late '50's at the Chelsea College of Automobile & Aero Engineering where it was used as a piece of instructional equipment for the students.
I'm looking for something somewhat earlier relative to Ivan Custerton but once again thanks.
Bob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000