Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Member search includes City
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  20:10:20  Show Profile
In response to Rodney's idea, I have altered the "Members" display to show City instead of Title (which we don't use). If you click on the heading ("City") it will order the list by city in ascending order, click "City" again and it will reorder the list in descending alphabetical order (the same is true of the other headings).

If a member did not include a city when registering (it is now required) then the entry reads "Error" and is listed first when ascending order is requested.

Please check your own profile (click on "Profile" at the top of the page) and if you do not have a city then it would be of great help to all your fellow members if you would add one.

Please let me know if you have any problems (or find any bugs). If you have difficulty or are unable to update your profile, send me an email and I will do the update for you.

Nick

The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000