Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Chairman's Summer Gathering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  19:28:52  Show Profile
Another very enjoyable Summer Gathering. Lots of interesting cars and lots of interesting people. A very relaxing day chatting, eating and drinking; with games to test your grey matter and if you were feeling really energetic some light-hearted driving tests.

I did however get my knuckles wrapped and given a geography lesson by the chairman because I referred to 'Farnham Royal' as 'Farnham' in a recent post. (The difference is only 30 miles , Peter). However we parted the best of friends, especially after he told me that the results of the cylinder pressure test which I carried out on my PA recently, were fine.)

So a big big thank you, Peter, to you, your family and others for a splendid day, which I'm sure was much enjoyed by all the attendees.

Peter

kimber

United Kingdom
1529 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  20:19:58  Show Profile
Yes, really good Peter and family. It was a real treat.
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  22:55:13  Show Profile
I would like to add my thanks too - a great day, a good turnout of lovely cars and good weather!

George Eagle
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2010 :  23:12:25  Show Profile
Yes, a great day, and Thanks to all involved!
There was the added bonus that it was a positively arid Summer Gathering compared to some previous years, though we were in one of those modern things with a lid on it....
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2010 :  10:05:48  Show Profile
...... and a picture is worth a thousand words:

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: