Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Wiscombe Hillclimb Sat 11th Sept
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

briang

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2010 :  21:08:09  Show Profile
I just thought I would put finger to keyboard to express my thanks to Bruce Weston (MGCC SW Centre) and his efficient team for a very well run event last weekend. The weather was nicely variable, with a bit of rain to make the banks at the trackside more attractive to my car, plus a hot bit at the end to dry us out.

Highly recommended to all for next year!
It would be great to have even more MMM entrants.
As a relative novice hillclimb competitor, I was made to feel very welcome, and when my J2 went sickly, the MMM'ers descended en force with lots of suggestions, and a conclusive solution to the serious misfiring was eventually forthcoming. Thanks to Phillip, Mike and Frank.

Trouble was, after the fixing, the relative lack of speed up the hill had to be down to the driver!!

Brian

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  13:00:22  Show Profile
Glad it went well, disapointed to miss it but I couldnt get the PB sorted in time after its problems at Loton. I'll try again next year!

Next up MGCC Castle Coombe sprint in Oct for me! Thanks Mark

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

briang

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2010 :  15:59:44  Show Profile
It was actually reading YOUR reports in the MMM Bulletin, Mark, which acted as the trigger for me to get on with a bit more competitive activity this year.
So thank you for your encouragement to do so!

Unfortunately by the time I worked out the speed events I wanted to do, I was already booked to be somewhere else on many dates. I have been having a go at a wider range of events this year - MGCC (Midland Section) PCTrial at Burton Basset in a couple of weeks is up next. Must get on with knocking up a sump guard.

Where does all the time go?
Cheers

Brian
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000