Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Flickr & a possible glitch
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oz34

United Kingdom
2538 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2010 :  09:40:02  Show Profile
Members will be over the moon that I seem to have solved my posting problems; no more funny little icons!
Peter Green was kind enough to phone me last night & attempt to talk me thru a posting however, we got stuck at items 5 & 6 on getting the URL. On my computer the drop-down menu at item 5 does not include "properties" & we discussed the possibility that this was a function of the dreaded Vista.
Playing around after thanking Peter & ringing off I discovered how I can do it & others may need a similar solution.
At the bottom of the drop-down on my computer is "view image info" & clicking on that produces a list of 13 items of which the 9th is already highlighted; it is the only one that starts "http://farm5.static" & this is the one to capture, after which it's all plain sailing.
As the proof of the pudding, here is a pic of Philip Bayne Powell's ND that I took at The S.E. Centre's 80th at the Bluebell Railway on Saturday.

Cheers from a much happier bunny,

Dave
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000