Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Looking for information
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2011 :  17:05:06  Show Profile
Hello,

Perhaps you have read my message that I had thought I had bought a PB but unfortunately the deal was cancelled by the vendor.

So, I am still looking for the perfect car for me. Most of the cars on the market are offered in the UK but I live in the Netherlands so a quick visit to take a look at a car is not so easy. That is why I am looking for information on some cars that are on sale. These cars are a J2 offered by Robin Lawton, a J2 and a PA offered by Barry Walker and a PA offered by Tom Hardman. Is there anyone who can tell me more about these cars.

I understand that it is perhaps not possible to discuss the cars on this forum but if you have some information, would you be so kind to send me an email?

Kind regards,
Maurice

Still looking for the perfect J2, PA, PB or K3

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2011 :  09:44:11  Show Profile
Hello Maurice

I have some information on the J2 offered by Robin Lawton - have sent you an email off line.

On Sunday 20th Febuary we have the International MG Show at Stoneleigh Park near Warwick - there should be some Triple-M cars for sale including those offered by Barry Walker. Perhaps you should come over for the show?

Regards George
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000