Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 F type part numbers
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Andy Rogers

United Kingdom
302 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  16:25:13  Show Profile
Does anyone know where I can get hold of an F type part numbers book, as there is for the J, P etc ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Andy Rogers

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:58:11  Show Profile
Andy, I am pretty sure that the CD of instruction and parts manuals for our cars does not contain a parts manual for the F type - therefore I assume that it doesn't exist!

Graham
Go to Top of Page

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  20:31:36  Show Profile
I tried to run my CD today to check the above and find it no longer works. However a glance at S & V's catalogue shows that the only MMM models they do not have a parts manual for are L or F and, fairly obviously, R types - so I think thats confirmation.

Graham
Go to Top of Page

Eric Taylor

France
157 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  23:37:34  Show Profile
Such a document does exist. The Register did a limited number reproduction of it in the seventies. My copy is number 15 and I dated it October 1976.

It is not illustrated like the later models, but nevertheless it was very useful during the restoration of F0266.

Unfortunately I don't know if anybody has made copies since.

I must agree that these Heritage Cds are rather unsatisfactory items. The information is excellent, but the discs do seem rather unreliable-mine has also ceased to function!

Eric
Go to Top of Page

Andy Rogers

United Kingdom
302 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  15:24:28  Show Profile
Thanks for this Eric. This at least confirms that a parts list for F types did/does exist (and it's not wrong that it doesn't have any pictures as nor does the one for the J type).

In which case does anyone out there still have a copy of the copy ? If so I suspect we'd all be grateful for a scanned copy.

In hope.

Andy Rogers
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
769 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  09:21:41  Show Profile
Andy,
next time you visit borrow and copy my copy.
Foz
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000