Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Website update
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3413 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  01:27:37  Show Profile
I have done an update to the site, the most obvious being the menu. I have updated the Technical Documents section in the Documents Downloads section. The intention is to make the documents we have in the database easier to find. So if you have any documents or drawings that you think might be useful, send them to me and I will add them to the collection.
Nick

Webmaster

LewPalmer

USA
3251 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  03:24:03  Show Profile
Nick, The Miscellaneous section says there are 5 documents, but none come up when that section is selected. And none of the "Download pdf" links I tried seem to work.

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR

Edited by - LewPalmer on 19/09/2011 03:27:08
Go to Top of Page

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
994 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  10:22:54  Show Profile
Nick, much prefer the new layout, but pdf files are not downloading. Click on any pdf link in the technical section, which has a URL of http://www.triple-mregister.org/technical.asp, and the same URL each time comes up each time: http://www.triple-mregister.org/technical.asp# (note the hash at the end). Obviously the link cannot be the same for all the different documents, but beyond that my computer knowledge runs out.

No doubt you'll find a simple solution - good luck!

Colin

PA 0613 - MG3242
Go to Top of Page

Gordon

United Kingdom
693 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  11:34:12  Show Profile
I think it is only the Technical Documents section that is not working as Colin describes. The others that contin PDF's open ok for me.

Gordon
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3413 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  12:29:39  Show Profile
Thank you all
I thought I had tested every facet of it but I missed that one when I migrated the software to this site. Now fixed.
Lew - Miscellaneous now works as it should. I missed out an "L" in the search bit. I wish my computer would learn to spell beter!
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000