Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The Register Bulletin
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  10:15:02  Show Profile
The October Bulletin has just landed on my doormat and congratulations are due to Bob Richards for his first edition as Bulletin Editor. It's interesting and well laid out and continues the high and improving standards set by his predecessor, Philip B-P.

If you don't already receive the bulletin here is a link to the subscription page: http://www.triple-mregister.org/bulletinsubscriptions.asp

Best wishes
Dick

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  18:01:55  Show Profile
One of the most interesting pieces in the Oct Bulletin is the article on page 13, Golden Oldie. The 2 pictures of MG 2139 is infact Chris Wallis's recently acquired car J1.
Chris is persuing with Bob Clarke the origin and further info relating to the Salonette. Chris and I are both working on salonette bodies for Chris's J1 and my D-type, which according to Ted Hack and the register will be the 'only' D-type (D0407) Salonette soon to be in working original condition.

Chris Blood (D0407, D0430 & F0753)

Edited by - bloodysalmon on 22/10/2011 18:04:03
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  18:47:59  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by DickMorbey

The October Bulletin has just landed on my doormat and congratulations are due to Bob Richards for his first edition as Bulletin Editor. It's interesting and well laid out and continues the high and improving standards set by his predecessor, Philip B-P.

If you don't already receive the bulletin here is a link to the subscription page: http://www.triple-mregister.org/bulletinsubscriptions.asp

Best wishes
Dick

I agree wholeheartedly. An excellent Bulletin with a great variety of articles. Something for everyone, whatever your particular interest.

Well done Bob. A worthy sucessor to Philip.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  10:08:54  Show Profile
I received my copy yesterday and would like to add my congratulations to Bob on his first edition - thanks also to Paul White our subs co-ordinator for his continuing good work.

Please remember it is up to us members to ensure Bob conntinues to receive suitable items for inclusion in future Bulletins.

George Eagle
Hon Sec

Edited by - George Eagle on 25/10/2011 10:10:09
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000