Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 DK4A Distributor Shaft
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LewPalmer

USA
3248 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2012 :  15:44:18  Show Profile
Anyone have a spare distributor shaft with integral cam for a DK4A-7? The order number on mine is 404332, which Lucas says is correct for a PB. The cam I'm trying to replace is badly pitted from sitting unprotected in the previous owner's garage for 35 years.

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR

rossk

United Kingdom
495 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2012 :  18:39:55  Show Profile
Have you tried http://www.distributordoctor.com/ they do sell spares as it is a big part of there business.

Ross Keeling
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3248 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2012 :  20:23:18  Show Profile
Thanks, Ross. I did contact them but they tell me they have so few spares for the DK4A that they prefer to keep them for their own jobs.
I'm now talking with Advance Distributors in the USA. I'll bring the distributor to them next weekend during their open house.

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR
Go to Top of Page

cardiffrob

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2012 :  22:34:59  Show Profile
Would a 400186, 1934 be any good?
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3248 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2012 :  01:53:31  Show Profile
400186 is listed as the distributor for a PA, so that is exactly correct. However, the distributor is with Jeff Schlemer at Advanced Distributors who believes he can put it right. So, if he can't, I would be interested in the cam and possibly the shaft. I'm not interested in a complete unit unless the price is right. Email me off line and we'll talk.

Thanks,

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000