Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The Yanks are coming!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mike Allison

United Kingdom
196 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  15:00:21  Show Profile
Here's a challenge.
A small party of Americans are coming to England in September. They are all Triple-M enthusiasts, and are intending to be at the Phoenix at Hartley Wintney on Sunday 16 September from 2/4 pm. It would be great if we could give them a rousing English welcome in the form of a number of cars: fifty would be a good number. Why not mark it in your diaries? I am sure that the Phoenix will be open for beer and light refreshments. Those prepared to make the trip in appropriate motors, please contact me at: mgmikeallison@talktalk.net... I may have to warn the hostelry!
Mike Allison

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  15:10:13  Show Profile
Thanks Mike,

Sadly we won't be able to make the 16th as the PA will be indulging itself and its crew at the Goodwood Revival. Would have been there otherwise.

Regards
Dick
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3251 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  15:53:53  Show Profile
There will be two other quick opportunities to meet up if people will be at Goodwood on Sunday. The first is at noon on Saturday the 8th of September at Beaulieu in front of John Marks' stall. The second is on Saturday the 15th at noon at the entrance to the aircraft concourse at Goodwood. Otherwise, see you at the Phoenix on Sunday the 16th.

Lew Palmer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000