Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Kop Hill climb
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

george

United Kingdom
862 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2012 :  11:53:50  Show Profile
Just got back from Kop Hill climb ,I chose the wrong day- wet and windy sunday rather than sunny saturday,also it seems that all the other MMM cars went on saturday as well.Still it was a good day for those of us of a less competitive nature,no timing just a lot of very wet people waving us on our way and loads of old cars and bikes to see.A credit to the organisers and all for charity .PS how DO you dry out a sheepskin jacket.Geoff

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2012 :  12:48:37  Show Profile
Hello Geoff

I was there on Saturday and saw your name on the list. Couldn't get there on Sunday but I admire the fortitude of those who braved the elements to turn up and entertain the crowd. Saturday's Triple-M attendance was a bit thin - I'll post some pics on the events/pictures part of this website.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

george

United Kingdom
862 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2012 :  13:46:31  Show Profile

We certainly tried to entertain with our inovative and aerodynamic wet weather equipment[I think it needs more developement work] N902 ready on the line.Geoff

Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 25/09/2012 :  11:14:01  Show Profile
I was also there on Saturday - the L2 got a bit hot in the queue to get in but I managed to stop it boiling with the aid of the electric fan.

Perhaps we should consider a Register car park for next year - I did notice the TR Register had an allocated car park.

George
L2023 and NA0960
Nr Buckingham

Edited by - George Eagle on 25/09/2012 11:14:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000