Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Historic Grand Prix Cars Association
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2013 :  12:07:49  Show Profile
The Register has been approached by the HGPCA. They would like to include up to 5-6 authentic Triple-M cars in a Voiturette race that is to take place over the weekend of 3rd to 5th May during the Donington Historic Festival.

They already have part of a grid, which will include Alfas, Maseratis and ERAs but also hope to entice along M.G. K3s, C-types and possibly Q-types (if indeed any are currently raceworthy!).

As it is a voiturette race, cars would not carry wings or lights.

Below is a copy of the invitation which we received today. If it is not legible, please contact me for a copy.

Timings, costs, hospitality and other administrative detail are currently being agreed between HGPCA and the event organisers; these will be sent to all owners with entry forms when confirmed.

As you will see, the invitation also extends to racing, demonstration and display.

There is also the opportunity to test cars that will be participating in the event at the HGPCA's test day at Silverstone on Friday 19th April.

At this stage anyone who is interested in taking part in the event is encouraged to contact Martin Grant Peterkin the Pre-1940 Event Co-ordinator on grantpeterkin@freeuk.com The HGPCA can be contacted at Tel/Fax: +44(0)20 7785 7204 Email: contact@hgpca.net

It might also be helpful if any interested parties could let us know via these pages or by contacting me directly.

Thanks
Dick Morbey

Edited by - DickMorbey on 13/02/2013 12:09:33
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000