Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Help needed!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rossk

United Kingdom
495 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  14:09:16  Show Profile
Sorry for not being MG related but I am after some help in trying to trace some one in the USA (if they are still alive).
On of our customers has a Felday 4 BRM in pieces and is missing the gearbox and transfer box which was manufactured by Ferguson.
Some one has informed him that when the car was dismantled in the early 1970s one of the mechanics took the gearbox and transfer box to America.
A few stories have been run in some magazines in the USA but no joy so I thought what the heck the web is a useful tool so why not try.
The mechanics name s Rob Thurman and that's all I have, I know it's a big task but maybe some one some where may know some thing!

Ross Keeling

LewPalmer

USA
3244 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  14:35:36  Show Profile
Ross,
Do you have ANY other info like a state from which he came? There are about 100 Robert, Rob, or Robbie Thurmans listed in the US.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

rossk

United Kingdom
495 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  15:26:03  Show Profile
Lew unfortunately not all I have is his name, how can I trace that name here in the uk?

Ross Keeling
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3244 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  21:26:28  Show Profile
To trace anyone by name, assuming they have a telephone, go to www.switchboard.com and enter all or part of a name and state.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000