Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bulletin Photos
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2013 :  12:12:00  Show Profile
As you may have read in the editorial of the latest Bulletin, I am sorry to say that I have been having problems with the printing quality of some of the photos that have been submitted for publication.

I am always very happy to receive your photos and articles and it is disappointing for both you and me if the printing quality is poor.

I have discussed this problem with the committee and have recently been given the Safety Fast Photo Guidlines which also apply to the Bulletin and I will copy them below for your reference.

Photo Specifications. Please supply images as large as possible. When possible, please send the original files straight from your digital camera. The minimum size for pictures supplied should be 500 kilobytes (KB). Anything below this is likely to be published at a very small size, if at all in the magazine. Also any pictures taken from websites are likely to be of poor quality and we will probably be unable to use them. If possible please contact the website and try and obtain the original version of the picture. If scanning photos, please scan at 300 dpi at 100%.Please do not embed the images into a word document. Send them separately as JPEG images and if necessary make a note in the word document telling us at what point you would like the picture to be inserted, be aware that from a design viewpoint it’s not always possible to insert them exactly where you want them so please always supply captions for the photos. Please make sure these notes/captions are easily distinguishable from the main text, for example use a different font or colour.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000