Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 End of season 'sortie' to Hambye, Normandie
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2013 :  19:27:33  Show Profile
John and Lavinia Bevington would like to draw your attention to this event, which takes place from 27-29 September.

"We have been asked by Patrick Gardner to host a small gathering at Maison Quesnel to enjoy a social weekend of 'old friends and old cars'.

"Accordingly we are proposing the weekend of Friday 27th September - Sunday 29th September. The programme will officially start with lunch at Maison Quesnel on Friday, however, depending on your ferry crossing accommodation can be arranged for Thursday night.

"There will be the opportunity to visit a market, to take in a little culture, time to fettle and indulge the gourmet - not to mention John's Rallye du Jour!

"It is planned that accommodation will be either at Maison Quesnel or The Auberge de I'Abbaye and, excluding bed and breakfast costs, will be in the region of €125 per person. This will include two lunches, two dinners, a museum visit teas etc.

"Patrick suggests the Brittany Ferry crossing from Portsmouth to Ouisterham: Thursday 26th there are three crossings, 8.15h. (arrival I5.00h.) 14.45h. (arriving 21.30h.) or 22.45h. overnight arriving Ouisterham 7.30h. on Friday morning. For the return on Sunday there is a sailing at 14.00h. (arriving 19.15h.) or an overnight crossing.

"There are, of course, other routes and ferry lines that may be more suitable.

"We would appreciate you registering your interest with Patrick as soon as possible at patrick@patrickgardner.com or on 01372 452133.
We do hope that a return, or first, visit to Hambye will be of interest and that we will have the pleasure of seeing you here in September."

Dick
PA/PB 0743
Nr. Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000