Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Classic and Sportcar magazine
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  17:03:52  Show Profile
The latest edition of the above magazine features an article on Howard Maguire's two lovely cars - the ex Hall and Hall and Otto Stone K3016 and and the ex Luis Fontes J4005.

The estimated values make interesting reading.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 09/09/2013 17:06:18

Christian H

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2013 :  14:17:44  Show Profile
Hello George,

It is very kind you "pre-announce" interesting, MMM-related articles in the pipeline with classic car magazines via the forum.

This makes it far easier for those living not in the "MMM motherland" to look out for the particular magazine.
I got it today from the international newsagent at our local mainstation - he gets of every British motor publication two magazines! Same as last year with the article on Robinīs J2 - I wouldnīt have checked the content of that magazine. If not announced itīs easy to miss it.

Thank you!

Best wishes,

Christian Hoeptner
Go to Top of Page

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
991 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2013 :  10:00:49  Show Profile
Not knowing either car, I found the article to be well written and knowledgeable, particularly considering it is from a general classics magazine, rather than an MG one. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't usually subscribe to Classic & Sportscar.

Colin

PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591
Go to Top of Page

Andy Rogers

United Kingdom
302 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2013 :  12:16:40  Show Profile
Am I mistaken or does the J4 not have a cross-tube gearbox as the rear engine mounting looks just like a standard J2 version ?

Yours pedantically !

Andy Rogers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000