Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Happy Holidays
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LewPalmer

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2013 :  17:02:02  Show Profile
On behalf of myself and the rest of the North American Triple-M Register, I would like to wish all safe and happy holidays and a prosperous new year.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2013 :  14:06:21  Show Profile
Heartily reciprocated Lew!

Over here I wonder how many of us will be getting out in our cars over the holiday?

The MGCC Abingdon Works Centre has its usual Boxing Day run, assembling at Abingdon Town Square at 10 am and then of course there are the various New Year's Day frolics in various locations.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Nr. Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2013 :  10:08:57  Show Profile
Over here in the UK the weather forecast for New Year's Day is distinctly moist, but are any Triple-Mers planning to attend any of the gatherings? I hope to get the PA to Stony Stratford -see you there?

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Nr. Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2013 :  19:52:12  Show Profile
Dick

I went to Stony Stratford a year ago. There were a lot of people there, including quite a few Triple-M cars. Prewar in the market square but spilling over into adjacent streets and then in a paralel street hundreds of classic cars.

However I will not be there tomorrow as today I started to remove the head of my PA to refurbish it with a new cam and rockers plus whatever other work proves to be necessary.

As you say the weather forecast is not looking good so I hope it is wrong and that you all have at least a dry day. Barny and Gill Creaser tell me that they are planning to go in their PA, unless the weather is foul.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2013 :  23:17:53  Show Profile
I regret I will have to give the event a miss this time.

As Peter has pointed out last year the turnout was massive. I parked the L2 next to the lovely lwb Alfa Romeo 8c2300 which had been in long term ownership of 40 years or so. It sold at auction later on for BIG money!

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000