Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Cars for Sale | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 F-type front undertray - loan/drawings off?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2014 :  08:28:05  Show Profile
Has anyone got a spare and or willing to loan an original F-type front under-tray please, so I can reproduce a few for those like me who need one. However, if someone is prepared to measure and draw one then that would be an excellent alternative thank you.
According to Blower we can see that the F does NOT have any baffle fabrication so it should be pretty simple !?

Chris Blood (D0407 & F0753)

Ant

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2014 :  13:40:30  Show Profile
Chris, I can certainly measure my original for you - and I don't have a problem with you borrowing it as a pattern. Will contact you off line. I could bring it to Stoneleigh. Rather poor quality picture attached.

Cheers, Ant.

Go to Top of Page

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2014 :  19:09:21  Show Profile
That would be fantastic Ant if you can bring it to Stoneleigh thank you. I can then refabricate a batch of them so if anyone else needs one do let me know so I can gauge how is needed. presumably you want one Ant? I know Peter L plus myself so we should have a need. Anyone else?

Go to Top of Page

Ant

United Kingdom
88 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2014 :  09:39:10  Show Profile
Hi Chris, I won't need one thanks. It's the picture that's ropey, not the under tray! Mine should restore quite well. Cheers, Ant.
Go to Top of Page

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2014 :  09:49:13  Show Profile
Ok Ant no problem, I had assumed it was perhaps unrecoverable. If you can still bring it to Stoneleigh that will be great thank you ... I hope to have your spare-wheel pieces all finished by then too.

I will make 5 F-type under-trays what ever ... 3/4 already accounted for.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000